Summer Technique Campes
Summer Technique at Jami Masters School of Dance Ltd. (JMSD) is scheduled in weekly camps.
- Camps run Monday through Friday.
- 5 minutes before camp begins, campers should stand on the Social Distance Dots outside their Studio entrance of JMSD for health screenings. Please stay in your car until then.
- Campers will wear face coverings while in the building.
- Campers will need to bring lots of water. The drinking fountain has been disconnected for the safety of everyone in the building.
- Campers will have snack breaks throughout camp - examples: fruit, granola bar, or crackers. All snacks will be eaten outside.
- Please have your camper wear dance attire. Campers should bring all their dance shoes with them each day including tennis shoes with clean bottoms. Dancers will be dancing outside for a portion of the camp.
- For more information on how JMSD is adapting social distancing and applying procedures, please refer to the July Update email sent on June 22nd.
Please note - we are offering Technique camps in lieu of the July Summer Technique class schedule. Camps sizes will be limited to 9 campers per camp. Technique camps may include but will not be limited to Ballet, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz, Jazz/Funk, Lyrical, Modern, Musical Theater, and Tap.